Posted on August 3, 2014
SZA utilizes two SZA e-mail lists, one for all Sheng Zhen Austin Volunteers, and one for issues involving Sheng Zhen Teachers. Here’s how to access them:
- Sheng Zhen Austin Volunteers – a Google Group. No Administrator. Add yourself, or more e-mail addresses by the following method.
Find and join a group
Go to the Google Groups homepage, https://groups.google.com/forum/#!overview
Groups usually have a name that indicates the subject of the group, such as “cooking” or “music.” To find and join a group:
- From the Home screen, type a subject, such as “cooking” in the search field.
- Press the Search button. A list of groups and messages is displayed.
- Click on a group name, such as “Live music.” The Topics screen appears displaying a series of topics.
- Click on the ‘Join group’ link. The Join group dialog box appears.
- Fill in the options on the Join Group dialog box.
- Click the Join this group button. You are now a member of the group
Repeat this process once for each e-mail address you use to access the group.
To leave the group, or delete an e-mail address from the group, there are 4 options:
- Option 1: Reply to an email from the group with REMOVE ME as the subject of your message.
- Option 2: Send an email to email@example.com. For example, if you want to leave the group firstname.lastname@example.org, you can remove yourself by sending a blank email email@example.com.
- Option 3: Send a blank email (no text in the body of the message) with the subject line: “Unsubscribe” to the group’s email address
- Option 4: Edit your settings.
- Open Google Groups.
- Click My Groups > name of the group you want to edit.
- In the upper-right corner, click My Settings > Leave this group.
- Sheng Zhen Teachers list, hosted on Live Oak Hosting. To join, quit, add, or change e-mail addresses for this list, please send an e-mail message to the moderator, Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state clearly and briefly which action you wish to take.